Mr. McMahon is seasoned real estate professional who joined O,R&L in the fall of 2002. Prior to embarking on a career in commercial real estate, Mr. McMahon owned and operated a successful construction company in Rhode Island. His background provides for a unique perspective which is well suited to O,R&L’s full service approach to commercial real estate. Since 1997, Mr. McMahon has engineered many high profile real estate transactions and has been honored by the Commercial Investment Division of the New Haven Board of Realtors on numerous occasions. Mr. McMahon resides in Lyme with his wife and three children.
- KH Volk, 80,000 SF Lease Milford, CT
- Harrington Engineering, 45,000 SF relocation Old Saybrook, CT
- Polylok Industries, 125,000 SF design/ build relocation, Wallingford, CT
- Tangoe Inc., 66,000 SF Office Lease, Orange, CT
- Commercial Development Company, Branford, CT - 100,000 SF Sale
- Yellow Book USA, 10,000 SF expansion New London, CT
- Homedica Osteonics Corp, 15,000 SF relocation East Hartford, CT
- Z-Medica Corp., 10,000 SF corporate relocation, Wallingford, CT
- University of Connecticut, College of Continuing Studies, Real Estate Law, 2000.
- University of Rhode Island, College of Natural Resources, 1989.
- Mitchell College, School of Business Administration, 1985.
- Commercial Investment Division, New Haven Board of Realtors
- Connecticut Economic Resource Center
- New Haven Chamber of Commerce
- Middlesex Chamber of Commerce
- Lyme Land Conservation Trust
- Connecticut Chapter of the Nature Conservancy