O,R&L provided full service facility management for the 300,000 sq. ft. educational campus in East Haven, Connecticut since its commissioning in 1997.
O,R&L’s Property Manager oversaw the operation of one of the most sophisticated Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) to plan and track the facility scheduling, preventative and routine maintenance at the facility.
O,R&L’s highly trained and dedicated staff included a Chief Building Engineer, Maintenance Technicians, Licensed Electrician, Day Porters and Evening Janitorial Personnel.
300,000 square feet - 3 stories
60,000 volt capacity
480 volt 3- phase service - 3 separate services with 280 volts at each service
Theater - Computer Controlled Lighting & Sound System
Johnson Control MetasysEnergy Management System
(2) 300 ton York Centrifugal Chillers
(2) Weil/Mclain #94 H.D. Boilers
(2) Webster Multi-fuel Burners
(2) 600 ton gravity fed Imeco Cooling Towers
(3) A.O. Smith Domestic Water Heaters -
(1) Model 300 Detroit Diesel Generator 25KVA
(17) Trane Air Handler Units with 10-25 HP motors with adjustable speed drives
(287) VAV boxes
Fire Suppression System
Edward Fire Panel
(1) Detroit Diesel Fire Pump