O,R&L Facility Services is a proud participant in the 2012 Green Week April 4th - 11th at the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida.
In partnership with the Natural Resources Defense Council, the NBA is taking steps to become a more environmentally responsible organization through the NBA Green initiative.
O,R&L provides janitorial maintenance and change over services for the LEED Gold NC-certified, 875,000 sq. ft., $400 million dollar facility. O,R&L's Green Cleaning plan for the Amway includes utilizing Green Seal™ certified cleaning products, low-impact cleaning equipment and sustainable cleaning methods.
O,R&L invites you to join our efforts by creating your own Green Plan with the following tips for a healthier environment and responsible approach to the future!
- Utilize non-toxic cleaning products.
- Keep a stack of reusable microfiber cleaning cloths on hand to eliminate the use of paper towels.
- Utilize a home water filtering method to reduce the need for bottled drinking water.
- Recycle paper, cardboard, plastic, bottles and cans.
- Replace light bulbs with compact fluorescent bulbs to save energy.
- Upgrade to Energy Star® certified appliances.
- Use the Owens Facility Services hand tote when running errands.
2012 Green Week Game Schedule at The Amway Center
April 5th - Orlando Magic vs New York Nicks - 7:00pm
April 9th - Orlando Magic vs the Detroit Pistons - 7:00pm