O,R&L Facility Services is a proud participant for the upcoming 2014 NBA Green Week April 3rd - 10th at the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida.
Through NBA Green, the NBA has partnered with the Natural Resources Defense Council and Green Sports Alliance to generate awareness and funds for protecting the environment. The NBA is taking steps to be more environmentally friendly and will continue to explore ways of reducing its impact on the environment though community outreach programs, awareness and greening its operations.
O,R&L provides janitorial maintenance and change over services for the LEED Gold NC-certified, 875,000 sq. ft., $400 million dollar facility. The company's Green Cleaning plan for the Amway includes utilizing Green Seal™ certified cleaning products, low-impact cleaning equipment and sustainable cleaning methods.
O,R&L is proud of our initiatives toward a sustainable future
through responsible building maintenance management.
Tips to Try at Home!
- Utilize non-toxic cleaning products.
- Keep a stack of reusable microfiber cleaning cloths on hand to eliminate the use of paper towels.
- Utilize a home water filtering method to reduce the need for bottled drinking water.
- Recycle paper, cardboard, plastic, bottles and cans. Replace light bulbs with compact fluorescent bulbs to save energy.
- Upgrade to Energy Star® certified appliances.
2014 NBA Orlando Magic Green Week Game Schedule at The Amway Center
April 5th - Orlando Magic vs Minnesota Timberwolves - 7:00 pm
April 9th - Orlando Magic vs Brooklyn Nets - 7:00 pm