The successful management of a Condominium Complex or Co-op is dependent upon a true Asset Management Approach. O,R&L Facility Services has successfully managed over 20 million square feet of real estate acting as a fiduciary representative for property owners from Connecticut, Florida, Massachusetts and New York.
O,R&L has extensive experience in providing Property/Asset Management Services to cooperative establishments. We have worked closely with Board of Director entities to establish comprehensive management plans that continue to produce positive investment results for our clients. Through our experience with cooperative management we have worked with not-for-profit agencies as well as professional businesses and retail establishments.
O,R&L provides the following comprehensive services:
- Financial & Operational Planning
- Rent Collection & Lease Administration
- Financial Administration
- Market Surveys & Resident Profiles
- Tenant Screening & Selection
- Comprehensive Marketing & Leasing Plans
- Property Service Specification, Bidding & Negotiation
- Property Services Management & Quality Assurance Reporting
- 24/7/365 Service Center & Emergency Response
- Computerized Maintenance Management Technology & Database
- Comprehensive Monthly Operational Reporting